Quality & Commitment
As a company, we strongly believe that quality should never be compromised. Regulatory agencies and Consumers increasingly demand more detailed information in order to minimize the potential of adverse events. Our data review process includes detailed quality control steps which ensure that your data is of the highest quality. We have a dedicated Quality Assurance Unit committed to ensuring compliance of Standard Operating Procedures and worldwide regulations including the following:
- US FDA 21 CFR Part 58 Good Laboratory Practices for nonclinical Laboratory Studies
- US EPA 40 CFR Part 160 Federal Insecticide, Fungicide, and Rodenti-cide Act (FIFRA) Good Laboratory Practice Standards
- US EPA 40 CFR Part 792 Toxic Substances Control Act (TSCA): Good Laboratory Practice Standards
- Organization for Economic Co-operation and Development (OECD) Principles on Good Laboratory Practices
- Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour and Welfare (MHLW) Good Laboratory Practice Standards Ordinance No. 21
Furthermore, Xenometrics maintains AAALAC accreditation in addition to complying with worldwide industry guidelines.